WORLD FUTURE COUNCIL FOUNDATION – Intern (m/f/d)
The World Future Council (WFC) aims to pass on a healthy planet with just societies to our children and grandchildren. To achieve this, we identify and disseminate future-oriented policy solutions and promote their implementation worldwide. The Council consists of 50 international personalities from politics, science, business, civil society and culture. It identifies pressing issues and sets the agenda for our work. Jakob von Uexküll, the founder of the Alternative Nobel Prize, established the World Future Council in 2007. We are registered as a non-profit foundation in Hamburg and finance our work through donations.
We are looking for an intern with very good English skills to support our team “Media and Communication”.
- We are a young international team with a harmonious working atmosphere.
- We work globally with a variety of great personalities, which allows insights into a wide range of areas
- We give you the opportunity to develop professionally and personally and to contribute your own ideas.
- We cover your travel costs to the office (public transport or Germany ticket)
- Sympathy and support for the values and work of the WFC
- Research experience
- Ability to work independently, quick comprehension and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility
Please send your application with cover letter and CV to: Marie Biermann, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the processing of applications may take some time. We will only inform those applicants who are shortlisted.
Please also note that we may forward your application internally as part of the application process. After the application process, all applications will be deleted.
We look forward to working with you!